214/18 Danks Street, Waterloo
Address: 214/18 Danks Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Property type: Apartment
Available from: 16 March 2021
Inspection: By Appointment
Residential Property Manager
Stunningly designed Two-Bedroom apartment
This comfortable and free flowing unit is complimented by warm tones and impeccable design. This unique apartment is the perfect home for couples. and professionals. Access to some of Sydney’s most recognised eateries such as Kepos & Co, Sonoma Bakery, Luke’s Kitchen, and easy access to public transport. Bourke Street buses and Green Square trains are close by, servicing the city, inner west and eastern suburbs while Coles and Aldi is only 200m away, making this position one of ease and convenience.
– Generous, open plan living & dining area
– Full width, covered entertainers terrace
– Designer kitchen with European appliances
– Spacious double bedrooms, both w/ built in robes
– Luxurious Spanish style bathroom & ensuite
– Rich natural stone flooring throughout
– Internal laundry, one secure parking space
Property is available from the 16th March 2021 with a preferred 12 month lease.
With respect to the government’s easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.